- This event has passed.
MAC – Annual Quran Contest 2021
1. The contestant/parent should be ready to provide an Identification Card for the judges to verify the contestant information.
2. The camera should be on for the whole duration of the contest.
3. It is the responsibility of the participants/parents to provide the proper device, internet connection, and environment at home to participate in the contest.
4. If the judges suspect that the contestant is cheating or is being helped during their recitation, they will prompt the contestant and end the session accordingly. No refund will be provided.
5. Contestant are evaluated based on their memorization, proper application of the Tajweed and recitation rules, and the professional judgment of the judges. With no solid evidence, the mark cannot be disputed.
6. The details of the contest’s day and contest time will be sent before the contest day. If you have any issue with the time set for you or your child(ren) please email us immediately to do the required changes if possible. NO change requests will be accommodated on the day of the contest.
7. As the the contest will be online, it is CRUCIAL to have the correct email for you. Please email us if you did not get any email from us by December 28th.
8. Valuable prizes will be awarded to the contestants. Details will be posted on the website.
9. Registration closes December 27th, 2020 – midnight.