بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
,السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students:
We are delighted to welcome you and your child /ren to our school and website. We are looking forward to a wonderful year together.
With your support, we continue to foster our students’ spiritual growth in an Islamic environment encouraging moral and ethical values as our school focuses in nurturing Muslim leaders and to provide an environment for each student to excel and grow.
By working together, we will be able to reach our collective and individual goals. May we be guided and be provided great rewards for our students, both in this life and in the next.
أولياء الأمور الأفاضل
السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
الرجاء الاتصال بي بأي وقت إذا كانت لديكم أي أسئلة أو استفسارات وشكرًا
Assalamou Alaykoum dear parents,
Please contact me, if you have any questions or request for clarification, thank you.
School Year Calendar 2020-2021
1) The school year begins on September 19th, 2020 and ends on June 12th, 2021 inclusively.
2) Unfortunately, the world faces a huge challenge in dealing with the repercussions of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
As this epidemic has led to the need to apply precautionary measures to combat the spread of this virus and as mentioned in the news, a second wave of the spread of the virus is still a possibility.
Therefore, COVID-19 has thus forced the Islamic Association of Canada (MAC) to use virtual schooling and distance online education for the first semester of this school year, on the Zoom platform so that students can continue their studies.
For the second semester, in early January 2021, students can either attend school in person or do online distance learning depending on the level of epidemiological risk.
3) The classes for the first semester will be held every Saturday and Sunday between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. depending on the class.
4) Each lesson lasts between an hour and a half and two hours.
5) Lessons are offered on Zoom platform one day per week for each class.
6) The distribution of books to students for this school year will take place in the first week of October at the Islamic Center in Verdun.
The main pitfalls of this type of education must be taken into account in order to offer students the most suitable learning conditions possible.
In this context, the experience of our teachers in this field, the new educational program and learning through play can help to ensure the continuity of educational activities while meeting certain challenges of this type of teaching.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Please note that our school holidays are on » Activities » page then school calendar.
If the grade reaches its maximum capacity, the prospective students will be placed on a waiting list.
For new student:
To register your child /ren in school you must:.
1) Fill out the registration form (at » Admissions » page then » Registration form for new student ») (one form per child).
2) Provide a copy of the following documents or send us a picture or PDF format to our E-mail « firstname.lastname@example.org »:
- Health Insurance Card
- Vaccination booklet
3) Pay tuition fees.
We need complete and accurate information about the student, so make sure you fill out all required fields. You will then receive an e-mail to confirm your registration.
For current student:
To re-register your child /ren in school you must:.
1) Fill out the re-registration form (at » Admissions » page then » Re-Registration form for new current student ») (one form per child).
2) Pay tuition fees.