Please note that the registration is on a first come first serve basis. All new students from Grade 1-9 will have an entrance exam and KG will have a screening after the application has been submitted. The administration will contact all new students in May to set up exams and screening dates and times.
To register please follow the steps below:
- Start by clicking on the purple “Apply Now” button below
- Click on the green button in the top right-hand corner“Login”. Click on“Sign up now” and go through the steps to create an account. You will need to click on “add child” and fill out information before starting the registration.
- Next, you will need to click on “Apply” to the MAC Islamic school-Calgary. Follow all the steps and fill out all required fields. Once you get to the last page titled “Documents and Finance”. You need to download the 3 documents that are on this page. Please scroll down to the 3 blue buttons below.
Student photo release
Fill out the required fields, save them and upload them onto the registration site under the page “Documents and Finance”
4. You will then be directed to the payment page for the $400 “application fee” (this fee consists of a $250 supply fee and $150 non-refundable registration fee) which is the last step of the registration. If you have entered your credit card payment correctly, you should receive an email stating that your payment has been successful.
5. Tuition fees will start in August 2022
Please note that if any information or any documents are missing the registration is not considered complete.