Olive Grove School is a private Islamic School, licensed by the Ministry from JK – Grade 11. We are a non-profit school, established by the Muslim Association of Canada (MAC) in 2006. With a full-time Islamic Elementary School (JK-Grade 8), High School (Grades 9 & 11) and Preschool & Childcare Centre, the facility serves the educational needs of the growing Muslim community.
Olive Grove School is committed to providing high-quality education that includes and exceeds the expectations of the Ontario Provincial Curriculum. In addition to daily studies in Quran, Islam and Arabic language, OGS students are encouraged to focus on character building and healthy living.
- Ministry licensed preschool to Grade 11
- Qualified JK to Grade 11 teachers with 4 sections in each elementary grade
- Enriched JK and SK full-day program
- Extensive Quran, Arabic language, and integrated Islamic Studies program with qualified teachers and a curriculum focusing on Tajweed, pronunciation and memorization of the Quran
- Enhanced Character Education Program (iRISE)
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) focused school
- Built-in enrichment program for all students (EnrichIt!)
- Extra-curricular clubs such as art, soccer, lego, karate, board games and more!
- Active Parent Council and several initiatives encouraging student voice and engagement
- Social programs such as Orphan Sponsorship, Ramadan Food Drive, Eid Toy Drive, Tree Planting, Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Culturally diverse staff and student body
- Low teacher to students ratio
- Indoor/Outdoor facility spread across 16 acres of land