Students must pass the admission test in order to be accepted to Olive Grove School.
For 2019-20 school year, students on the waiting list, who are candidates for admission, will be contacted for assessment whenever spots become available. The full registration package will be emailed to candidate parents.
For those parents who decline the invitation for admission will lose their priority on the waiting list and need to re-register in the waiting list for future admission opportunity to MAC OGS.
For candidates who have been contacted by the office for potential admission to OGS, please print the registration package or pickup one from the office. Please take note;
- All candidate students will be assessed before admission can be granted.
- JK, SK and grade 1 candidates’ assessment will be administered one to one by our teaching staff. Parents are not part of this assessment process.
- Grades 2 to 8 candidates will have a written assessment and may involve a personal interview.
- Assessment results will be communicated to parents via email. The result can be one of the following:
- Admission granted
- Conditional admission granted
- Admission declined
- Re-assessment required
- For those who want to apply for subsidy from MAC Education Fund, please check your eligibility. MAC Education Fund Application and criteria