You are visiting Olive Grove Elementary Site
“…..they enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil; they establish Salah, pay Zakaah dues, and obey Allah and His Messenger. It is they upon whom Allah will most surely send His blessings. Allah is All-Mighty, All Wise” (Holy Quran – 9:71)
MAC – OGS Expansion
Phase 1 of the expansion of our current facility will be picking pace in the summer In Shaa Allah. Below is the proposed plan. Please stay tuned for further updates.
- Expanding High School into the current MAC Head Office to include more classrooms, a student lounge, lab space etc to accommodate Grades 9-11.
- Include additional parking spots on the East Side, facing Hadwen Rd.
- The construction of the second floor to include a shared library for High School and Middle School use.
Following phase 1, our plan is to continue expanding our facilities to accommodate the following
- A gym facility for High School use, expanding into the West Side of the building.
- Renovation of the new MAC property at 2380 Speakman Drive to accommodate our Preschool and Daycare along with a shared gym space Middle School.
Please help support our vision of an education campus with your generous donations by clicking on the link below.
Expansion Project – MAC Education Campus
Families impacted by COVID-19
Relief for OGS Families Impacted by COVID-19
With the world coming to terms with the COVID-19 Pandemic, many of our beloved families have been impacted directly. We wish to come together as a community and are requesting assistance in bringing relief to affected families so as to allow the continuation of our children’s education without any disruption.
We are in this together and In Shaa Allah, we will overcome this crisis with each other’s support
S.P.A.R.K. (Sparking Physical Activity and Recreation in Kids)
Our mission statement ‘Inspiring Believers to be Community Leaders’ is the driving force behind our vision of a holistic upbringing of our students. We believe it is imperative to cater to every aspect of our students’ personalities in order to raise leaders.
After extensive research, we finally have a plan in place for our S.P.A.R.K. initiative. So far, the following progress has been made on this project.
- We have secured RK & Associates as the Project Manager for construction of the soccer field and track.
- Construction is expected to start in the spring of 2020.
- Preparation for the new gym space in the MAC property at 2380 Speakman Drive is also underway.
We are excited to embark on this amazing journey of improving our Physical Education Facility to ensure a better learning environment for our students by catering to their physical, mental and academic growth In Shaa Allah.
We are always counting on the support of our parents and the Muslim Community to help us reach our goal of ‘Inspiring Believers to be Community Leaders’. Please help and support us by clicking the link below. JazakAllahu Khairan