Al-Otrojah Registration and Payment Policy
MAC Al-Otrojah Terms of Service
By agreeing to apply in MAC Al-Otrojah, all students above the age of 18 and parents/ guardians of minors (below the age of 18) signing on behalf of their children, attest that they must adhere to the following terms of service and have thus signed on the COVID-19 Acknowledgment Waiver below.
- All Students must register their information online before attending halaqas or making any payments.
- For Program Fees, please check (Al Otrojah Program Fees)
- In-person options are available in several locations. Please contact the admin for more information.
- In-person classes follow Government regulations on Health and Safety, MAC Al-Otrojah management committee, and must abide by extra location regulations and restrictions.
Payment and Refund Policy
- To make it easier for parents, payment can be done on two installments.
- First installment is due before a student is allowed to attend the first class.
- Second installment is due one month after the student’s first class.
- All Payments for Semester A (September – January) must be paid by October 30th.
- All Payments for Semester B (February – June) must be paid by March 14th.
- All fees are due before the start of classes.
- All payments are non-refundable after attending two sessions.
- Invoices are paid separately for every student, even for students on the same family account. For regulation purposes, invoices can not be joined. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All fees are tax deductible. Tax receipts are issued and sent by email in March for all payments made through December of the previous year.
- In the event that a student must miss his/her class, an email must be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and to the student’s teacher prior to missing the halaqa.
- We can accommodate students missing up to 3 halaqas if the previous step was followed.
- We apologize as we can not accept verbal communication or credit requests done at the end of the semester that weren’t formally submitted on time by email to Al-Otrojah admin.
For accommodations, concerns, and other payment options, please contact email@example.com
COVID_19 acknowledgement waiver:
I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following for all my children enrolled at MAC Al-Otrojah For Quran Studies
- I understand the hazards of the COVID-19 and am familiar with the Federal, Provincial and Local guidelines (“Government Rules and Recommendations”) regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the Government Rules and Recommendations are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
- I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my child being on the premises of Olive Grove School (whether that is through my child being exposed to COVID-19 and bringing the virus home, or whether my child picks it up while being transported to and from school). Accordingly, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE AND DISCHARGE (on behalf of myself and my children) MAC, Olive Grove School, their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the “Releases”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result of my and my child being on the premises and participating in the Activity.
- I shall INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released from and against any and all claims, demands, claims, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, lawyer’s fees, costs, HST and disbursements), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
- I understand that the assessment for my child’s health condition is my responsibility before sending my child to the school as described on the school’s reopen plan.
- I agree to come up to pick up my child or arrange for pick up, within maximum of one hour, once the school contacts me, by the school via phone, text message or email, to pick up my child.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, understand it, have had or had the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and sign it voluntarily of my own volition without any inducement from MAC and The School or any other third party.
- I agree to keep my child home when feeling unwell.
- I agree to seek a COVID-19 test for my child when exhibiting symptoms or, in the absence of a test, self-isolate for 14 days and be symptom-free for 24 hours prior to returning to school
- I agree to comply with the orders provided by Public Health.