Registration and Tuition Fees
|Monthly Tuition Fees||Kindergarten
& Grade 1
|Grades 2 to 8||Al-Furqan
|First Child/Only Child||$600||$575||$600|
|Third Child & Above||$550||$525||$550|
|One-time Fees Per Child||Kindergarten to Grade 8|
|Non-Refundable Registration Fee||$125||$125||$125|
|Non-Refundable EnrichIt! & Resource Fee||$250||$250||$250|
- The registration and resource fees seen above are non-refundable and are for all students, due at registration time. Students will not be considered registered unless these fees are paid in full.
- No student will write an entrance test without being registered. Once admitted, the EnrichIt! & Resource Fee is also non-refundable and includes all the workbooks and the rental of textbooks. All textbooks have to be returned to the school at the end of the school year in good condition (as determined by the school). Otherwise, there will be a $100 replacement fee for each lost or damaged textbook.
- If students are refused admission by the school, the EnrichIt! & Resource Fee may be refunded but Registration Fees are non-refundable under all circumstances.
- Children will be considered from the same family if they share the same parents/guardians.
- Parents have the option of paying the tuition fees as one payment (cheque due on August 1st, 2023) or ten installments starting August 1st, 2023 and ending May 1st, 2024 through post-dated cheques or automatic bank withdrawal. On the cheque memo line write your child’s name and payment description. Families with multiple students are requested to submit their fees consolidated in one cheque.
- There will be a $25 administrative charge for every returned cheque or EFT NSF.
- Student fees must be PAID IN FULL regardless of the student traveling or absent after January 1st.
- In the case of withdrawal, I agree to email a written notification and attach a completed ‘Student Withdrawal Form’ to email@example.com with one month’s notice before the first of the month. In order to receive a tuition refund from Jan-May 2024, a written request must be submitted by Dec 01st, 2023. The tuition for the months the student attended school and the month the student is leaving the school is non-reimbursable. Full tuition till June will be due if the student withdraws after January 1st.
- A portion of the tuition fee will be eligible for a tax receipt. Calculations of the exact amount will vary from year to year as per CRA regulations.
- All families are encouraged to contribute towards the capital cost of MAC Maple Grove School and its projected renovations.
- Included in the fees (whenever applicable) are:
- The costs of all curricular-related activities (EnrichIt! activities in class)
- Textbook usage fee & agenda
- Yearbook (one per family)
- Not included in the tuition fees are:
- Classroom supply list
- School & gym uniforms
- Competitions and tournaments outside the school and off-campus trips
- Graduation expenses for grade 8 (trip, graduation party & gown rental)
- Optional extended care
- Optional milk and lunch program
- Extracurricular activities offered by third parties during recess and after school.
- Report cards will not be issued to students if there are any outstanding amounts due to the school