MAC iRISE is an evidence-based, community-driven, character education program whereby students embody Islamic values and acquire relevant life skills to meet the 21st century challenges, rooted in developing a strong relationship with Allah SWT. It is not an alternative to an Islamic studies curriculum; rather it is a whole-school and whole-person transformation process. It teaches values through an activity and reflection-based program with real-world applications and seamless integration into the academic curriculum. It is designed for full-time Islamic Schools (K-12).
Our vision for iRISE is to encourage students to embody the Islamic character; to reach their full potential; to have a strong sense of responsibility and care; and to be prepared to rise above any challenges they may face.
iRISE stands for:
- i: symbolizes personal connection to Allah SWT and ownership of the values
- Rabbaniyah: Developing faith and being God-centered
- Integrity: Strong internally-driven moral principles
- Service: Acting upon one’s responsibility with respect to all concentric circles: from individual to family to society to the world
- Excellence: Developing knowledge, skills and personal attributes to reach one’s full potential
We are excited for our students to embark on this journey to rise to please Allah SWT; rise to do what’s right; rise to care for others; and rise to do their best.