About Olive Grove School
Olive Grove School is a private Islamic School, licensed by the Ministry from JK – Grade 12. We are a non-profit school, established by the Muslim Association of Canada (MAC) in 2006. With a full-time Islamic Elementary School (JK-Grade 8), High School (Grades 9-12), Preschool & Childcare Centre, Quran Academy and a Virtual School (Gr 4-7), the facility serves the educational needs of the growing Muslim community.
Olive Grove School is committed to providing high-quality education that includes and exceeds the expectations of the Ontario Provincial Curriculum. In addition to daily studies in Quran, Islam and Arabic language, OGS students are encouraged to focus on character building and healthy living.
- Ministry licensed preschool to Grade 12
- Qualified JK to Grade 12 teachers with 4 sections in each elementary grade
- Enriched JK and SK full-day program
- A full-time Quran Memorization Program through the Olive Grove Quran Academy
- A virtual learning options for Grades 4-7 with Olive Grove Virtual School
- Extensive Quran, Arabic language, and integrated Islamic Studies program with qualified teachers and a curriculum focusing on Tajweed, pronunciation and memorization of the Quran
- Enhanced, evidence based Character Education framework (iRISE)
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) focused school
- Built-in enrichment program for all students (EnrichIt!)
- Extra-curricular clubs such as art, soccer, lego, karate, board games and more!
- Active Parent Council and several initiatives encouraging student voice and engagement
- Social programs such as Orphan Sponsorship, Ramadan Food Drive, Eid Toy Drive, Tree Planting, Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Culturally diverse staff and student body
- Low teacher to students ratio
- Indoor/Outdoor facility spread across 16 acres of land