Welcome to Olive Grove High School
- Applications are open for Grade 9-12 in 2022-2023 (a few spots remain for second semester of 2021-2022 in all grades)
- The tuition fee for 2022-2023 is $9450 (Please refer to the fee structure for details)
- Priority for admission is given to Olive Grove Middle School graduates and/or those with siblings at Olive Grove School
- All applicants must:
- pass an assessment test
- pass an in-person interview
- meet our academic expectations (minimum B in Math, Language,
Science and Islamic Studies) for Term 2 Grade 8 or Semester 2 of the previous academic year
- Display strong learning skills for Term 2 in Grade 8 or the previous academic year and
- For Grade 9 entry, display excellent behaviour verified by the reference letters
- one from Grade 8 Language Arts/Math/Science teacher and
- one from Grade 8 Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies teacher
- Admissions process:
- Applications are submitted online
- Assessment Tests (covering Math/Language Arts/Islamic Studies) are conducted on-site
- Admission/assessment fee is $300 (non-refundable)
- Student interviews will be conducted on the same day as the assessment
- After the assessment process, if a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email. If you do not accept a vacancy, your name will be removed from the application list.
- All information provided must be correct otherwise the registration is void
For existing OGMS students:
- Parents are given a direct link to apply to OGHS via email (priority until December 15, 2021, only)
- Please do not add yourself to the waitlist
- Any outstanding balance from the one-time $3500 (current students) capital fee has to be paid in full before admission is granted.
For non-OGMS students:
- There is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $50 to apply for OGHS for new students via the waitlist link (please do not add yourself if your child’s name has already been on the elementary waitlist).
- We will begin processing applications in January 2022 for the following academic year.
- Applications for new students will be processed first-come, first serve (after OGMS students have been processed).
- The one-time $3500 (current students) OGS capital fee has to be paid in full in the first year
Tuition fee (per academic year) includes:
- Printed materials
- EnrichIt! field trips, workshops and activities
- Student ID cards
Scholarship (based on academic and/or behavioural merit for those who apply): $500-$1500 per year per student