Please note that due to the current situation, delays are expected in processing new admissions for the upcoming school year as we are waiting for instructions and guidelines from the ministry.
Welcome to Olive Grove High School
- Applications are open for Grade 9-12 in 2021-2022
- There is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $50 to apply for OGHS
- Any outstanding balance from the one-time $3500 (current students) capital fee has to be paid in full before admission is granted.
- Admissions process:
- Applications are submitted online
- Assessment Tests (covering Math/Language Arts/Islamic Studies) are conducted on-site
- Admission/assessment fee is $300 (non-refundable)
- Student interviews will be conducted on the same day as the assessment
- If a spot is offered to your child, but you do not accept it, your child’s name will be removed from the application list
- All information provided must be correct otherwise the registration is void
- Priority for admission is given to Olive Grove Middle School graduates and/or those with siblings at Olive Grove School
- After the assessment process, if a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email. If you do not accept a vacancy, your name will be removed from the application list.
- All applicants must:
- pass an assessment test
- pass an in-person interview
- meet our academic expectations (minimum B in Math, Language,
Science and Islamic Studies) for Term 2 Grade 8 or Semester 2 in Grade 9
- display strong learning skills for Term 2 in Grade 8 or the previous academic year and
- display excellent behaviour verified by the reference letters
- one from Grade 8 Language Arts/Math/Science teacher and
- one from Grade 8 Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies teacher
Tuition fee (per academic year) includes:
- Printed materials
- EnrichIt! field trips, workshops and activities
- Student ID cards
Scholarship (based on academic and/or behavioural merit for those who apply): $500-$1500 per year per student
MAC Education Fund subsidy on income-based criteria is available for those who qualify. Click here for application and criteria.