- Girls’ placed third in MIST Bowl
- OGHS placed first in Business Venture at MIST
- OGHS got third place for Overall School Spirit at MIST
- OGHS got second place for Best Overall School at MIST
- Grade 12 student placed second for Spoken Word at MIST
- Grade 11 student placed first in Watermelon Eating Competition at MIST
- Both Girls’ and Boys’ Soccer Team won GOLD at MIST!
- OGHS Girls’ Basketball Team won GOLD at MIST
- Grade 10 students placed 1st and 2nd at the Dar-Al-Tawheed Poetry Competition
- Grade 11 student came in the top 5 at HOSA competition in the BioMedical Lab Category
- 4 Grade 11 students placed in the top 10 qualifiers for HOSA Bowl
- Olive Grove High School secured first place in the high school division for World Maths Day competition with Mathletics!
- 49 students from grade 9-11 participated in Math Competitions at Waterloo University, with 3 school champions who have scored the highest in each grade.
- Four of our High School students were placed in the top five at HOSA, in the Medical Innovation category.
- OGHS student was recognized as one of the ‘Best Delegates’ for representing Brazil at Model UN UofT Competition.
- OGHS students appeared on CTV as part of the launch of MAC’s Islam Awareness Website, where they expressed their views on Islamophobia in Public Schools.
- Our students participated in the challenge ‘Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was a Mercy for the Whole World’, along with MAC Schools across Canada. 3 of our students placed first, second & third in the Creative Design category.
- OGHS participated in Mayor Crombie’s annual Food Drive and in collaboration with OGMS, collected food items enough to provide 609 meals, adding to the collective OGS contribution of 2278 meals all together.
- A Grade 10 student was featured in “Elections 2021: Here’s what these Canadian kids care about” on CBC Kids News.
- OGHS ranked first all across Canada in a global celebration of Mathematics on World Math Day!
- OGHS students participated for the first time in the Model UN Conference and gave an outstanding performance MashaAllah, with a Grade 11 student winning the Best Delegate for Bolivia award and a Grade 10 student winning the title of Outstanding Delegate for the Maldives.
- Four OGHS students placed in the top 10 in their divisions at HOSA Canada, with a Grade 10 student being placed in the top 3 and moving to compete at the international level! HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America) is an international competition that provides a unique program of leadership development and motivation for students interested in pursuing careers in health professions
- Nine OGHS students made it to the provincial level of the business competition, DECA after competing in regionals
- 15 students from grades 9 & 10 received Honours with Distinction in the University of Waterloo ‘Beaver Computing Challenge’ competing against 4700 students
- OGHS made it to the top 3 schools in the First MIST 2021 Spirit
- OGHS Broadcast club launched OGCNN (Olive Grove Campus News Network), the school’s first news channel
- OGHS won multiple awards at DECA Regionals.
- Two of our High School students won first and second place in MAC Youth National Photography Contest.
- OGHS students participated in MAC’s ‘Hope & Pray in the Six’ event in collaboration with United Way to end poverty in Toronto.
- Both the Senior Boys’ as well as Senior Girls’ Basketball teams won Silver in the Inter-Islamic School Tournament.
- High School Girls’ Basketball team brought home Gold!
- The first Olive Grove High School batch attends MIST Toronto and wins ‘Rookie School of the Year’ award