Olive Grove High School aims to provide an engaging and challenging curriculum with Ontario Certified Teachers and small class sizes. We seek students who display leadership potential, are motivated to learn and are involved in school life as well as the larger community. MAC OGHS Inspires Believers to be Community Leaders.
MAC mission is to establish an Islamic presence in Canada that is balanced, constructive, and integrated, though distinct, in the social fabric and culture of Canada
- Applications are open for up to Grade 10 in 2019-2020
- There is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $50 to apply for OGHS
- Any outstanding balance from the one time $3500 (current students) capital fee has to be paid in full before admission is granted.
- Admissions process:
- Applications are submitted online
- Assessment Tests (covering Math/Language Arts/Islamic Studies) are conducted on-site
- Admission/assessment fee is $300 (non-refundable)
- Student interviews will be conducted on the same day as the assessment
- If a spot is offered to your child, but you do not accept it, your child’s name will be removed from the application list
- All information provided must be correct otherwise the registration is void
- Priority for admission is given to Olive Grove Middle School graduates and/or those with siblings at Olive Grove School
- After the assessment process, if a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email. If you do not accept a vacancy, your name will be removed from the application list.
- All applicants must:
- pass an assessment test
- pass an in-person interview
- meet our academic expectations (minimum B in Math, Language, Science and Islamic Studies) for Term 2 Grade 8 or Semester 2 in Grade 9
- display strong learning skills for Term 2 in Grade 8 or previous academic year and
- display excellent behaviour verified by the reference letters
- one from Grade 8 Language Arts/Math/Science teacher and
- one from Grade 8 Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies teacher
Tuition fee (per academic year) includes:
- Printed materials
- EnrichIt! field trips, workshops and activities
- Student ID cards
Scholarship (based on academic and/or behavioural merit for those who apply): $500-$1500 per year per student
MAC Education Fund subsidy on income-based criteria is available for those who qualify. Click here for application and criteria.
For more information email email@example.com